What am I doing now?
I am in New York, New York trying to do good work and lead a life that keeps me connected to the people I love. This is what I spend my time doing:
• Making time to work on projects at ITP, and learning from collaborating with people with diverse mindsets.
(Please reach out if you have any idea that you think I could add value to)
• Trying to be a supportive and present son to my Mom and family who are back home.
• Creating one work of art, every day as part of my Everyday Project (which is on Day 2280 as of April 24, 2022) and thinking about the next steps for the same.
• Using my phone and watch on Greyscale.
• Trying to do justice to my Booket list.
• Deliberately trying to become stoic (I believe in Energy).
• Learning to climb with my friends who are pros.
• Building my love for the Usual typeface.
• Trying to make puns that amuse people other than me and my Mom (She really does get it.).
These are my main priorities right now.
Some things that have moved out of the list in the last update:
• Trying time regularly to play music for at least fifteen minutes a day (The Ukulele, Melodica, and Harmonica).
• Trying to develop a more focused mind.
Learn Something New Every Day.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I will update this page to reflect those changes. The last update was on April 24, 2022.
This page is a public declaration and a reminder to myself. It was inspired by Derek Sivers.