What I'm Doing Right Now
I am in Bengaluru, India trying to lead a life that keeps me close to the people I love. This is what I spend my time doing:
• Working on the documentation of my Graduation Project which was at the Samsung Research & Development Institute, on Immersive Technologies.
• Trying to be a supportive and present friend, and son (to my Mom who is near enough to visit, and understanding enough when I don’t).
• Creating one work of art, everyday as part of my Everyday Project (which is in Day 865 as of June 2, 2018).
• Spending time regularly to play music for at least thirty minutes a day (The Ukulele, Melodica and Harmonica have helped a lot with this).
• Trying to do justice to my Booket list.
• Trying to develop a more focused mind.
• Deliberately trying to become stoic (I believe in Energy).
• Getting some physical activity regularly.
• Falling in love with the Usual typeface. This is the typephase right now.
• Trying to make puns that amuse people other than me and my Mom (She really does get it.).
These are my main priorities right now.
I am open to new opportunities, as I value novelty, growth and most of all, time.
Learn Something New Every Day.
If my activities or priorities happen to change, I will update this page to reflect those changes. Last update was on June 2, 2018.
This page is a public declaration and a reminder to myself. It was inspired by Derek Sivers.